KidGlov, a boutique marketing and advertising agency based out of Lincoln and Omaha, Neb., was honored for excellence at the 2021 PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards. The brand marketing group received top-scoring for the most categories, 18 total awards including 17 awards of excellence and one merit award for their results-driven advertising campaigns.
“Our ability to call people to action in engaging ways makes our work shine,” said Kelley Peterson, KidGlov vice president creative director. “Through a results-oriented creative approach, we help changemakers share their stories and grow brand enthusiasts.”
PRSA Nebraska’s Paper Anvil Awards program is an annual competition that recognizes programs and projects demonstrating excellence in the public relations profession. The awards competition was open to all communications practitioners who reside in Nebraska. At the 2021 awards held virtually this December, recognition was presented to professionals and students, reviewed and selected by seasoned public relations professionals.
KidGlov’s PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards include:
- Community Relations Excellence Award – Star Savers Campaign (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Crisis & Issues Management Excellence Award and Best in Category – Mental Health Awareness Campaign (Prevention Coalition)
- Events & Observances Excellence Award and Best in Category – World’s Largest Rodeo Rides into Town (National High School Finals Rodeo)
- Global Communications/Multicultural Public Relations Excellence Award and Best in Category – Mental Health Awareness Campaign (Prevention Coalition)
- Integrated Communications Excellence Award – A Rodeo Vacation You’ll Never Forget (National High School Finals Rodeo)
- Integrated Communications Excellence Award – Pave Your Own Way (AGC Nebraska Chapter)
- Media/Press Kits Excellence Award and Best in Category – Earned Media (National High School Finals Rodeo)
- Podcasts Excellence Award and Best in Category – Agency for Change (KidGlov)
- Print Promotion Excellence Award and Best in Category – “Raising Our Response to Hunger” Capital Campaign (Food Bank of Lincoln)
- Print Promotion Excellence Award – What if Walls Could Talk? Annual Appeal (Child Advocacy Center)
- Public Service Excellence Award and Best in Category – Heart of CEDARS Capital Campaign (CEDARS)
- Public Service Excellence Award – Connect with Me 123 Campaign (Children’s Hospital and Medical Center)
- Social Media Excellence Award – World’s Largest Rodeo Rides into Town (National High School Finals Rodeo)
- Video Excellence Award and Best in Category – Heart of CEDARS Video Campaign (CEDARS)
- Video Excellence Award – Mental Health Awareness Video Series (Prevention Coalition)
- Word-Of-Mouth Marketing Excellence Award and Best in Category – Star Savers Campaign (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Reputation/Brand Management Merit Award – Pave Your Own Way Work Force Development Campaign (AGC Nebraska Chapter)
PRSA Nebraska is one of more than 100 PRSA chapters nationwide and serves to advance the public relations industry, improve the community and support members throughout the state. Membership connects groups with local public relations professionals and presents outstanding opportunities for career growth, dynamic networking and innovative monthly programming. Learn more at https://prsanebraska.org/.
KidGlov branding agency offers a full array of marketing services from strategic planning and traditional marketing to the latest in digital and social media. This highly experienced team has worked across industries and is quickly becoming a resource for local non-profits whose missions align with their own. KidGlov has won several accolades including top honors at the American Marketing Association awards in Lincoln and Omaha. They’ve also been acknowledged at the American Advertising Federation Nebraska Awards and have been named one of the Best Places to Work. Learn more about the advertising agency at KidGlov.com, or visit their Omaha office at 105 South Washington Street, Papillion, Nebraska 68046.
105 South Washington St, Ste B
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Metro Snoop journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.